- Are you a new puppy owner?
- Do you have a puppy under 6m old?
- Are you struggling with puppy issues such as biting, housetraining, jumping up or over excitement?
- Do you just want to make sure that your 'get it right' and give you puppy the best start in life?
- Are you finding it difficult to address the issues you are having?
- Would you like individual guidance and support from a qualified dog trainer?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the option for you!
If you are experiencing challenges with your puppy, please don't wait as the clock really is ticking for our young puppies. Things that can be easily sorted out now with the right support and guidance will be almost certainly become more and more difficult to address the older your puppy gets!
Karen offers virtual support sessions for owners with pups up to 6 months old, and these sessions will give information, guidance and answer questions so that you can effectively support their puppies socialisation, learning and development during these critical early months and enable them to give their pup the best possible start they can.
Karen will support you to put a structure in place to help your puppy develop into a well-rounded, confident and happy dog and minimise the chance for unwanted behaviours occurring in the future. She will provide guidance and support to answer your puppy questions, address the struggles you are having and help you with training your puppy life skills and manners.
You will also benefit from some great bonuses when you book a package of support:
Bonus one: Access to our Keep Calm and Puppy On online course
Bonus two: A download of our Keep Calm and Puppy On e-book
Virtual Support Options
Option One: Package of three support sessions
By booking the package you will benefit from all of this:
- 3 x 45 minute 121 sessions with Karen who is a qualified trainer and behaviour advisor.
- A complete socialisation plan to help provide a structure for you to use to support your puppies socialisation and to help prevent fears and anxieties developing
- Training plans, information and exercises covering things such as:
- Settling your puppy at night
- Den (crate or pen) training and how to make it the best place ever.
- Socialising your puppy effectively even in a pandemic - you definitely don't need a puppy class to do this!
- Preventing and addressing unwanted behaviours.
- 'Happy training' essential behaviours such as recall, focus and loose lead walking
- Addressing biting, nipping and chewing
- Doing home alone training the right way
4. Additional digital resources and training exercises as identified to support you at home.
At the time of booking you will select your first appointment slot and pay for the session or package in full. Please contact us with any questions you have before booking. These sessions are not for addressing more complex, behavioural issues.
Option Two: One 60 minute support session
PAYG option includes 1 x 60min video consult plus digital socialisation plan, training exercises and plans and useful resources appropriate.
Option Three: Puppy 101 session
A short 30 minute Q and A session with Karen that gives you the opportunity to get support and solutions with puppy challenges you are experiencing and answers to your puppy questions!
Our fantastic new 'Keep Calm And Puppy On' digital resource and online course are now available!
There's so much (mis) information and conflicting 'advice' out there about dog training and behaviour, that it's difficult for owners to know where to start looking and what to believe.
That's why we've produced the 'Keep Calm And Puppy On' digital resource and online course. They are a complete guide to puppy parenting and absolutely jam-packed with straightforward, easy to follow and effective guidance, training plans and activities. It's a must read for owner's of puppies or people who are preparing to welcome a puppy to their home - even if they've had dogs in the past!
Let us guide you through key developmental stages, dealing with puppy challenges and critical early training.
Special offer: Only £6.99 (RRP £9.99)
Or how about...
Karen is offering a limited number of in person 121 training sessions for puppies and dogs and their hooman family (up to 5 people allowed from the same household). These sessions are held at The Winlaton Centre on a Sunday. Weather permitting they will be held in the secure garden area, however sessions will be moved indoors in the event of poor weather.
These sessions are useful for teaching your dog:
- To focus on you and listen to you
- To come back when you call
- To walk nicely on the lead
- To be calm and relaxed
- To make good choices instead of doing things we don't like such as jumping up
- Emergency and safety behaviours - such as staying in one place, stop and leave.
Or mix and match virtual and in person sessions
Another great alternative if you want to get started asap, even before pup can go out and about, is our mix and match package of virtual and in person sessions too. Start off with a video with Karen and then take it from there!
We also offer virtual support to help you prepare for your new puppy and then help you set them up for success and help them thrive in your family home.
When you book a package of support, you will get some fantastic bonuses too!
- Free access to our Keep Calm and Puppy On online course for pups under 6m or free enrolment on our Happy Training The Foundations online course for dogs over 6m.
- Free downloads of our Happy Training e-book and/or Keep Calm And Puppy On e-book.
- Additional digital resources, training plans and audio recordings as appropriate to support your training.
What people are saying about us...
Karen has been such a great support to us with our first puppy. I was extremely hesitant to book zoom sessions as I thought puppy classes were more of a face to face thing. However, Karen reassured me that we'd get so much done with little distraction and she was not wrong. Karen listened to my needs and gave amazing advice and suggested fun activities to get the kids involved with, all which aided my puppy's training. I have recently had a face to face session and it was fantastic, my puppy is thriving and with the help and guidance from Karen, we are definitely more confident dog owners!!
Natasha and Pespi the Goldendoodle
As first time puppy owners, Karen has helped me and my daughter so much. We had 3 online sessions and covered so much in those sessions. I was finding lots of conflicting advice and didn’t know what to do for the best. Karen was fab and talked through training techniques which we also got to practice online with our puppy. We also got access to lots of fab resources which are easy to follow with lots of training techniques. Karen is so friendly and knowledgeable and made the sessions enjoyable. I will definitely be using Blue Canine Services again.
Amy and Ebony the Mini Schnauzer
Virtual puppy training is a great option for your and your puppy!
If you are worried about virtual sessions, don't be! All you need is a small, quiet area at home, access to a laptop/tablet/smart phone, an internet connection and some treats...oh and of course your dog!
Find out more about the benefits of virtual sessions by clicking the link below.
We booked the virtual puppy package to help us with our new puppy Storm as we were unable to book Karen in person due to the Covid 19 situation. I would thoroughly recommend the package for anyone with a new puppy or older dog for anyone unable to use Karen in person. Karen offers sensible, easy solutions to common problems in a clear to understand way that the whole family can follow.
Emma and Storm the German Shepherd puppy