- Sunday 26 May 10.10am
- Sunday 23 June 12.45pm
A five week course for pups aged between 5 months and 9 months old at the start of the course.
Force free and fun, we'll focus on:
- Confidence building activities including puppy agility
- Teaching essential life skills and good manners
- Loose lead walking and a reliable recall
- Tackling unwanted behaviours such as jumping up and over excitement
- Relaxing, calmness and chilling out
- Clicker training basics
- Basic nosework and other enrichment activities to do at home
- "Tricks" and training games to strengthen your bond and understanding
- Guidance and information to help you keep pup on the right track
- Automatic focus on you
£60 for course plus supporting materials
Karen and Phil were wonderful with my little ball of fluff Teddi. They were so patient and encouraging with him as he has a mind of his own. He really enjoyed the classes and was shattered when we got home! I will definitely be attending more classes this year and can not recommend Blue Dog highly enough
Leslie Ann and Teddi
A group environment is not necessarily a suitable option for some dogs. Contact us if your dog is nervous, excitable (including being very vocal), anxious or reactive please to discuss what best suits your pup or dogs needs. These classes are not aimed at providing behaviour advice or support.
A Puppy Plus Home Visit would perhaps be more suited to your dog's needs.
PAWfect Puppy Plus Home Visits
For pups up to 12 months old. These home visits are ideal if you would like support to address specific issues with your puppy as well as general advice and information.
You could also benefit from basic training, help to address over excitability, training games to teach your dog to focus on you and other issues such as separation distress. We'll look at daily routines, how to build your bond, enrich your dog's life and tire them out in a good way.
Karen will provide 121 support tailored to you and your dog.
Travel within a 10 mile radius from NE21 9 will be included in the price.
PLEASE NOTE, THESE HOME VISITS ARE NOT FOR ADDRESSING MORE COMPLEX BEHAVIOURAL ISSUES SUCH AS AGGRESSION.