"Doggy Mixtures Level One"
Only £35 for a three week course
This entry level course is for dogs over 5m and is about having fun with your dog, working as a team, enriching their lives and trying all sorts of new things together!
The three week course includes:
- Trying out fun size agility to build confidence, independence and fulfil natural instincts.
- Trick training to work as a team and encourage your dog to learn and try new things.
- Nosework games to play with your dog to get their nose working and fulfil their natural instincts.
- Target training and how this can be used to have everyday fun with your dog to keep their mind active.
- Training games and activities to help focus and recall.
*some activities are dependent upon weather conditions and the programme may vary slightly.
Pups and dogs must be able to remain calm around other people and dogs. If your pup is not able to be around others calmly and get over excited, vocal or anxious then this session is perhaps not for you - please contact us to discuss before booking.
Hi Karen and Phil Thank you so much for yet another fabulous training course. We had a great time learning new ways of looking after our puppy and with your help she is growing into a confident and happy dog. She loved the mental stimulation and was always excited when we pulled into the car park to start another session! Looking forward to the gold training course next!
Judith, Neil and Bonnie
Force Free Trick Training
“Let's Trick Together"
- Trick training is all about teamwork – you and your dog work together to achieve something great!
- It improves your dogs ability to learn and try new things – you are helping your dog learn how to learn
- It is a great bonding tool and teaches your dog that it is great to learn with you.
- It is a chilled out way for reactive or nervous dogs and owners to spend time together.
- It is great for confidence building as dogs start to figure things out for themselves. Praising and rewarding them really helps them feel good too.
- It is fun and rewarding for both you and your dog!
Wasn't sure what to expect & thought only certain breeds would manage it - total misconception. Daisy (Shar Pei pup) and I had a brilliant time.
The emphasis on the day was all about having FUN with our dogs - and we certainly had that! Daisy loved every minute and had a smile on her face all day. If you're looking to have more fun time with your dogs don't hesitate to try this.
Lesley & Daisy