Our most comprehensive package of small group puppy training and owner support EVER! There is a maximum of 5 puppies in a class.
This is an essential package for all new puppy owners to ensure that they give their puppy the best possible start in life.
A complete package of support for puppy parents. This package includes:
1) Four small group, live training sessions in a secure outdoor garden area at The Winlaton Centre. These 60 minute sessions will cover:
- Walking nicely on the lead
- Good manners training
- Focus on and listen to the hooman
- Socialisation and confidence building
- Play and enrichment
- Fun and quick training games to help your dog develop good habits and good manners!
2) Two 45 minute Zoom sessions which will focus on:
Unwanted behaviours, socialisation, chewing, enrichment, drop it/leave, calmness and chilling out on cue.
You'll also benefit from these fantastic bonuses!
Bonus One: Full access to our Keep Calm And Puppy On online course:
- An added bonus which includes everything we cover on the course and more, digital resources, downloads and step by step training plan (worth £39.99)
Bonus Two: Free Keep Calm And Puppy On download
Bonus Three: £20 off a virtual 121 session with Karen which is a session that focuses on your individual and specific puppy issues and identify how to overcome and solve these.
You can find out more about our Keep Calm And Puppy On e-book here.
Dates for the next courses:
Live sessions start 11 July 10am for four consecutive weeks
Zoom sessions: Tuesday 13 and 20 July 6.30pm
In addition to putting in place a puppy socialisation plan the package will cover:
- Settling your puppy at night
- Den (crate or pen) training
- Putting a daily routine in place to help your puppy have down time and get enough sleep
- Socialising your puppy
- Body language
- Housetraining your puppy
- Playing and enriching your pup's life and how that can help prevent unwanted behaviours, build their confidence and strengthen your bond
- 'Happy training' of basic foundation behaviours - recall, focus, drop, walking nicely on the lead and more
- Addressing unwanted behaviours such as jumping up and counter surfing
- Calmness and chill out training
- Dealing with biting, nipping and chewing
- Doing home alone training
- Confidence building
- And more
You can even add a 121 with Karen
To benefit from individual support book an individual 121 virtual session with Karen for only £25 (normal price £40) where we can look at your specific issues and challenges and find solutions to them!
As far as we are concerned, this is the ultimate training package to give your puppy the best start in life...unbelievably it costs less than 5% of the average puppy price!
SPECIAL OFFER UNTIL 17 JUNE
£25 off our puppy package!
We are currently offering our course and package at a discounted rate!
What people are saying about us
Molly has just completed her puppy course she has done amazing at 20 weeks her recall is amazing Karen is really knowledgeable there is no pressure so training has been really easy and puppy’s love it because she makes it fun
All socially distancing measures in place would highly recommend blue dog canine services. Thanks again Gill and Michael and of course molly xx
Gillian and Molly the Cockapoo
Absolutely amazing course for puppies. A great introduction to training, socialisation and mental stimulation. Wow, what a difference in my little pup. Trainers are outstanding with very caring and nurturing ways, encouraging owners as well as the puppies. Thank you
Michelle and Bella the Pom
Bertie has just completed the happy puppy foundation course. The classes were fun, friendly and supportive. Over the four sessions we’ve picked up lots of advice and tips from Karen and Phil. Thank you.
Jenny and Bertie the Cockerpoo
We would 100% recommend Blue Dog Canine Services. Karen and Phil are knowledgeable, approachable and adapted the sessions to suit the puppies requirements. Edie definitely seemed to enjoy each session, Karen was easily able to adapt the session to ensure Edie was getting the most out of it that she possibly could. We are hoping to continue classes with Karen and Phil in the future. Thank you!
Alisaa and Edie the Golden Retriever
Who is this course for?
This course is for owners who:
- Want to give their puppy the best start in life they can
- Want to be supported by a qualified, force free trainer
- Want to use force free methods that work and are based on the most up to date science
- Want to understand how they can support and guide their puppy to make good choices
- Who want a well behaved, happy, calm and content puppy
- Who want to have fun and make lovely memories with their puppy
- Who want their puppy to have safe, positive and varied experiences around other people, puppies and in new environments
- Who want to meet other owners who are like minded
This course is not for owners who:
- Want quick fixes to "problems"
- Aren't prepared to follow the programme in order to get the best outcomes for their puppy
- Want unmanaged puppy 'pile on' activities
- Aren't willing to use positive reinforcment.
Worried about Zooming?
If you are worried about virtual sessions, don't be! All you need is a small, quiet area at home, access to a laptop/tablet/smart phone, an internet connection and some treats...oh and of course your dog!
Done right, virtual classes and support can be just as effective, if not more so in some ways than 'in person' activities for all types of training and support.
In our experience of running virtual sessions and the feedback from clients has identified the following key benefits for you and your dog:
- Your puppy or dog will be more relaxed in an environment in which they feel comfortable
- There are fewer distractions at home, and so it is often a more beneficial place for helping your puppy or dog to focus on you and respond to training
- Training calm behaviours and chill out activities are so much easier in a familiar environment than in a stimulating and exciting one
- We’d always recommend that owners start all of their foundation training at home first of all anyway. There’s absolutely no disadvantage to training with us at home from the start and then gradually taking it out and about.
- Weather is not an issue so your pup and you won't get too cold, wet or hot. The other advantage is that classes can always go ahead regardless of the weather, so there’ll be no cancellations as with ‘in person’ sessions held outside.
- You can get individual coaching and feedback in real time and ask questions more easily
- You don't have to get dressed, pack your bag up and travel to a class - you can even do it in your pyjamas if you want!
So...we think virtual sessions are great! However, we do know that the thought of doing a Zoom or another type of virtual session can be really daunting at first, and we want you to get as much out of it as possible. Check out our beginner's guide to virtual classes.
If you prefer individual support...
As an alternative, you can also book a block of 3 in person or virtual family sessions or mix and match virtual and in person sessions too!
Online training at your convenience
Keep Calm And Puppy On
This course is an essential guide for all new (or soon to be new) puppy owners...it covers everything that we'd wished we'd know before we got a puppy. It would have stopped us making a tonne of mistakes!