Our most comprehensive package of small group puppy training and owner support EVER! Starts 27th April! This is an essential package for all new puppy owners to ensure that they give their puppy the best possible start in life.
A complete package of support for new puppy parents, this package includes:
1) Four small group, live training sessions in a secure outdoor garden area at The Winlaton Centre. These 60 minute sessions will cover:
- Walking nicely on the lead
- Good manners training
- Focus on and listen to the hooman
- Confidence building
- Safe play and enrichment
- Fun training games to play
2) Two 60 minute Zoom sessions which will focus on:
Biting and nipping, routines, home alone training, housetraining, den training, socialisation, chewing, enrichment, calmness and chilling out.
You'll also benefit from these fantastic bonuses!
Bonus One: Full access to our Keep Calm And Puppy On online course:
- An added bonus which includes everything we cover on the course and more, digital resources, downloads and step by step training plan#
Bonus Two: Keep Calm And Puppy On download
Bonus Three: Happy Train Essential Foundation Behaviours Download
Bonus Four: £15 off a Virtual 121 session with Karen which is a session that focuses on your individual and specific puppy issues and identify how to overcome and solve these.
Dates for the next course starting 27 April 2021
Zoom Sessions Tuesdays at 6pm
- 27 April
- 11 May
In person sessions Sundays at 10.00am
- Consecutive Sundays 2 May to 23 May
At our in person sessions we can only work with one owner per pup as per COVID guidelines. This is for pups aged up to 5m at the start of the course and is limited to four puppies per course.
In addition to putting in place a puppy socialisation plan we will also look at:
- Settling your puppy at night
- Den (crate or pen) training
- Putting a daily routine in place to help your puppy have down time and get enough sleep
- Socialising your puppy
- Body language
- Housetraining your puppy
- Playing and enriching your pup's life and how that can help prevent unwanted behaviours, build their confidence and strengthen your bond
- 'Happy training' of basic foundation behaviours - recall, focus, drop, walking nicely on the lead and more
- Addressing unwanted behaviours such as jumping up and counter surfing
- Calmness and chill out training
- Dealing with biting, nipping and chewing
- Doing home alone training
- Confidence building
- And more
You can even add a 121 with Karen
To benefit from individual support book an individual 121 virtual session with Karen for only £25 (normal price £40) where we can look at your specific issues and challenges and find solutions to them!
As far as we are concerned, this is the ultimate training package to give your puppy the best start in life...unbelievably it costs less than 5% of the average puppy price!
Who is this course for?
This course is for owners who:
- Want to give their puppy the best start in life they can
- Want to be supported by a qualified, force free trainer
- Want to use force free methods that work and are based on the most up to date science
- Want to understand how they can support and guide their puppy to make good choices
- Who want a well behaved, happy, calm and content puppy
- Who want to have fun and make lovely memories with their puppy
- Who want their puppy to have safe, positive and varied experiences around other people, puppies and in new environments
- Who want to meet other owners who are like minded
This course is not for owners who:
- Want quick fixes to "problems"
- Aren't prepared to follow the programme in order to get the best outcomes for their puppy
- Want unmanaged puppy 'pile on' activities
- Aren't willing to use positive reinforcment.
Absolutely amazing course for puppies. A great introduction to training, socialisation and mental stimulation. Wow, what a difference in my little pup. Trainers are outstanding with very caring and nurturing ways, encouraging owners as well as the puppies. Thank you
Michelle and Bella the Pom
Worried about Zooming?
If you are worried about virtual sessions, don't be! All you need is a small, quiet area at home, access to a laptop/tablet/smart phone, an internet connection and some treats...oh and of course your dog!
Done right, virtual classes and support can be just as effective, if not more so in some ways than 'in person' activities for all types of training and support.
In our experience of running virtual sessions and the feedback from clients has identified the following key benefits for you and your dog:
- Your puppy or dog will be more relaxed in an environment in which they feel comfortable
- There are fewer distractions at home, and so it is often a more beneficial place for helping your puppy or dog to focus on you and respond to training
- Training calm behaviours and chill out activities are so much easier in a familiar environment than in a stimulating and exciting one
- We’d always recommend that owners start all of their foundation training at home first of all anyway. There’s absolutely no disadvantage to training with us at home from the start and then gradually taking it out and about.
- Weather is not an issue so your pup and you won't get too cold, wet or hot. The other advantage is that classes can always go ahead regardless of the weather, so there’ll be no cancellations as with ‘in person’ sessions held outside.
- You can get individual coaching and feedback in real time and ask questions more easily
- You don't have to get dressed, pack your bag up and travel to a class - you can even do it in your pyjamas if you want!
So...we think virtual sessions are great! However, we do know that the thought of doing a Zoom or another type of virtual session can be really daunting at first, and we want you to get as much out of it as possible. Check out our beginner's guide to virtual classes.
If you prefer individual support...
As an alternative, you can also book a block of 3 in person or virtual family sessions or mix and match virtual and in person sessions too!
Online training at your convenience
We also offer a new online training which offers an alternative flexible option for puppy owners!
Our GOOD DOG - LEVEL 1 is a 6 weeks course which will help hoomans teach their dogs 'Good Dog' behaviour.
Special offer! For a limited time only - get a free virtual session with Karen to keep you on track and answer any questions you have when you sign up for the online course.
**This virtual session is to be taken within a month of signing up for the course.