Following the latest national and local restrictions announced this week, this is an update about our services:
Happy Puppy group sessions:
- Will continue to run with a maximum of five dogs plus one handler per dog per class.
- They will take place outside in a secure area and will be socially distant at all times.
- Face coverings are not compulsory outside, however if we need to go inside we would ask that people wear a face covering.
- There will be no access for spectators within the training area.
- Please check your emails for latest information about the sessions.
In Person sessions for up to 5 people from the same household:
Are not affected by the latest changes - they will continue to take place outside in a secure area and at a social disance.
Stay at Home video sessions:
Are not affected by the latest changes.
Scentwork and other activities:
Are suspended until further notice - refunds have been given to all people booked on an activity.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank people for their continued support and understanding throughout this very difficult time.
Stay safe everyone.