New for 2019 Doggy Mixtures at The Winlaton Centre
This brand new five week course for dogs over 6m is about having fun with your dog, working as a team, enriching their lives and trying all sorts of new things together!
The course may include:
- Trying out fun size agility to build confidence, independence and fulfil natural instincts.
- Trick training to work as a team and encourage your dog to learn and try new things.
- Clicker training to develop your skills and your dog's confidence so you can train your dog more complex behaviours
- Nosework games to play with your dog to get their nose working and fulfil their natural instincts
- Fun flyball basics (weather permitting)
- Target training and how this can be used to train tricks and "assistance" tasks
- Training games and activities
- Rally Obedience
- Interactive feeding ideas that you can easily build into your daily routine..
- How to play with your dog to satisfy breed characteristics.
Some activities may not always be possible due to the weather.