Dog Detectives Introduction to Scentwork Level 1 Certificate at The Winlaton Centre
Only 3 remaining
Please select a date
Karen is a Scentwork UK and UK College of Scent Dogs trainer. She is th trainer for this course.
In this course we will cover:
- The way a dog uses their nose
- The importance of nose-work to a dog
- The part it plays in the mental and physical well-being of our pet dogs
- How to use a clicker or marker correctly
- Box and luggage searches, table and chair searches and vehicle searches
- Introducing a scent to your dog
- Training your dog to indicate when they've found a scent
- Motivating your dog to search for a scent
- Introducing outdoor searches
- How to continue scentwork at home
Places limited to six dogs.