Let's make our dogs happy!
Boredom and lack of mental stimulation is a real issue for many of our domesticated dogs and can lead to poor mental wellbeing and unwanted behaviours developing.
Activities are designed to be easily be built in to your dog's daily life to provide them with essential mental stimulation.
You and your pup or dog will work as a team and try out a different fun activity each week.
The three week course includes:
- Trying out fun size agility to build confidence, independence and fulfil natural instincts.
- Trick training to enjoy quality time together and encourage your dog to learn and try new things.
- Clicker training to develop your skills and your dog's confidence so you can train your dog more complex behaviours
- Simple nosework games to play with your dog to get their nose working and fulfil their natural instincts
- Interactive feeding ideas that you can easily build into your daily routine.
- How to make obedience training fun through games and positive reinfrocement.
- How to play with your dog to satisfy breed characteristics.