We want you to have a great experience, and that is why we use spacious, "real-life" outdoor venues wherever possible and keep our groups relatively small in numbers. This means your dog will have plenty of space if they need it and they will meet other dogs in a controlled and safe way. You are more than welcome to bring family and friends along so that everyone can join in the fun!
Let's Enrich Our Dog's Lives And Give Them Something Exciting To Do!
New “Boredom Busters" Four Week Course
- Saturday 23 June 1pm
£45 for three x 90 minute sessions
Boredom is a real issue for many of our domesticated dogs and can lead to poor mental wellbeing and unwanted behaviours developing.
Activities are designed to be easily be built in to your dog's daily life to provide them with essential mental stimulation.
You and your pup or dog will work as a team and try out a different fun activity each week.
The course includes:
- Trying out fun size agility to build confidence, independence and fulfil natural instincts.
- Trick training to enjoy quality time together and encourage your dog to learn and try new things.
- Clicker training to develop your skills and your dog's confidence so you can train your dog more complex behaviours
- Simple nosework games to play with your dog to get their nose working and fulfil their natural instincts
- Interactive feeding ideas that you can easily build into your daily routine.
- How to make obedience training fun through games and positive reinfrocement.
- How to play with your dog to satisfy breed characteristics.
Thanks for a fun session today, Alfie has pretty much slept since we got back. We use a clicker a lot but not free clicking like the hoop work, looking forward to exploring that with him some more. Highly recommend this session.
Something Just For Those Little Paws...
“Little Paw Learners"
These 75 minute sessions are specifically designed for toy, small and small-medium breeds (small-medium breed examples are Border Terriers, Cockapoos and Miniature Schnauzers).
You and your pup or dog will have a great time together and enjoy lots of fun training games, mini fun agility, clicker training activities, nosework and trick training.
£12 per pup or dog per session.
Let's Trick Together Trick Training
“Let's Trick Together"
Trick Training is so undervalued.
We love it and it is a lovely way to strengthen the bond and trust between you and your dog.
- Trick training is all about teamwork – you and your dog work together to achieve something great!
- It improves your dogs ability to learn and try new things – you are helping your dog learn how to learn
- It is a great bonding tool and teaches your dog that it is great to learn with you.
- It is a chilled out way for reactive or nervous dogs and owners to spend time together.
- It is great for confidence building as dogs start to figure things out for themselves. Praising and rewarding them really helps them feel good too.
- It is fun and rewarding for both you and your dog!
In this 90 minute workshop you will learn how to train a selection of tricks using different methods including clicker training, target sticks, paw targets, nose targets and shaping.
It's a fun session that uses a number of force free, reward-based methods to train cool tricks that will most definitely impress your friends!
£20 per pup or dog.
Wasn't sure what to expect & thought only certain breeds would manage it - total misconception. Daisy (Shar Pei pup) and I had a brilliant time.
The emphasis on the day was all about having FUN with our dogs - and we certainly had that! Daisy loved every minute and had a smile on her face all day. If you're looking to have more fun time with your dogs don't hesitate to try this.
Lesley & Daisy
Don't Just Take Our Word For It!
We tried the taster sessions with our little staffie at the weekend and both me and him thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Karen and Phil are great with the dogs, but are equally good with people too! We'll definitely be back and have already been recommending the place!
Zoe and Hugo the Staffie
We really enjoyed Tricks and Treats and it was easier than I thought to teach an old dog new tricks! It was very welcoming and we really enjoyed the session.
Vicki and Spartacus the Parson Terrier
What You Need To Know
A group environment is not necessarily a suitable option for some dogs. Contact us if your dog is nervous, anxious or reactive please to discuss what best suits your pup or dogs needs.
- Blue Dog Canine Services
- What's on at Blue Dog?
- Shop now
- Special Offers, Giveaways and Discounts
- Meet our "Blue Dogs" Missy and Bo
- Puppy Training and Support
- Older Puppy and Dog Training Classes
- Fun Dog Agility
- Nosework For Pet Dogs
- Recall, lead pulling, jumping up and other common issues
- Play, Enrichment and Mental Stimulation
- Breed Specific Activities
- Children and Families
- One to One Training
- Behaviour issues
- Small Group Training
- Why Choose Blue Dog?
- Parties and Events
- Important Group Booking Information
- Best Paw Forward Dog Collars and Leads
- Our Locations
- Our Prices And How To Pay
- Contact Us
- We Sponsor the Yellowdog UK Charity