- Sunday 21 October 11.15pm at The Winlaton Centre
- Sunday 2 December 12.30pm at The Winlaton Centre
A brand new group for Summer 2018 specifically designed to meet the breed needs of both the "Cocker" and the "Poo". Relaxed and social sessions where you'll meet other owners and participate in a range of fun activities and training games that you can replicate at home. We'll look at how you can use play, enrichment and training to provide essential stimulation, give them a "hobby" and fulfil their natural instincts.
All spaniel-poodle crosses welcome!
Places are limited and you must book in advance.
Thank you so much for a really fun learning experience for Dexter and I. We both learnt a lot which we will continue to work on at home. It was brilliant hosting the session for cockapoos as it gave me a chance to socialise with other owners and to discuss and share experiences, which I found invaluable! I loved your training style as it was really cheery and you were great with the dogs giving them good vibes of encouragement in a very positive way!
Andrea and Dexter
Let's Have Some Fun With Our Dogs!
"Boredom Busters" Three Week Course
- Saturday 24 November 10.50am at The Winlaton Centre
£35 for the three week course
Prevent boredom becoming an issue and come along to this course which is packed full of ideas to keep your dog's brain active! Perfect rainy day activities and ideas to help you enrich their lives and promote positive mental well-being.
Activities are designed to be easily be built in to your dog's daily life to provide them with essential mental stimulation.
You and your pup or dog will work as a team and try out a different fun activity each week.
The course includes:
- Trying out fun size agility to build confidence, independence and fulfil natural instincts.
- Trick training to enjoy quality time together and encourage your dog to learn and try new things.
- Clicker training to develop your skills and your dog's confidence so you can train your dog more complex behaviours
- Simple nosework games to play with your dog to get their nose working and fulfil their natural instincts
- Interactive feeding ideas that you can easily build into your daily routine.
- How to make obedience training fun through games and positive reinforcement.
- How to play with your dog to satisfy breed characteristics.
Thanks for a fun session today, Alfie has pretty much slept since we got back. We use a clicker a lot but not free clicking like the hoop work, looking forward to exploring that with him some more. Highly recommend this session.
Something Just For Little Paws...
“Little Paw Learners"
These 75 minute sessions are specifically designed for toy, small and small-medium breeds (small-medium breed examples are Border Terriers, Cockapoos and Miniature Schnauzers).
You and your pup or dog will have a great time together and enjoy lots of fun training games, mini fun agility, clicker training activities, nosework and trick training.
£12 per pup or dog per session.
Hi Karen and Phil Thank you so much for yet another fabulous training course. We had a great time learning new ways of looking after our puppy and with your help she is growing into a confident and happy dog. She loved the mental stimulation and was always excited when we pulled into the car park to start another session! Looking forward to the gold training course next!
Judith, Neil and Bonnie
Force Free Trick Training
“Let's Trick Together"
- Trick training is all about teamwork – you and your dog work together to achieve something great!
- It improves your dogs ability to learn and try new things – you are helping your dog learn how to learn
- It is a great bonding tool and teaches your dog that it is great to learn with you.
- It is a chilled out way for reactive or nervous dogs and owners to spend time together.
- It is great for confidence building as dogs start to figure things out for themselves. Praising and rewarding them really helps them feel good too.
- It is fun and rewarding for both you and your dog!
Wasn't sure what to expect & thought only certain breeds would manage it - total misconception. Daisy (Shar Pei pup) and I had a brilliant time.
The emphasis on the day was all about having FUN with our dogs - and we certainly had that! Daisy loved every minute and had a smile on her face all day. If you're looking to have more fun time with your dogs don't hesitate to try this.
Lesley & Daisy
What You Need To Know
A group environment is not necessarily a suitable option for some dogs. Contact us if your dog is nervous, anxious or reactive please to discuss what best suits your pup or dogs needs.
- Blue Dog Canine Services
- Our Happy Puppy and Dog Training
- Book now
- Meet our "Blue Dogs" Missy and Bo
- 121 training
- Behaviour issues
- Puppy Training and Support
- Older Puppy and Dog Training Classes
- Scentwork For Pet Dogs
- Fun, play and enrichment activities
- Fun Dog Agility
- Workshops to help with common issues
- Important Group and 121 Information
- Children and Families
- Our Locations
- Our Prices And How To Pay
- Contact Us