At Blue Dog, our activities are suitable for pups and dogs of all ages and they are a great way to have fun with your dog, learn together, work as a team, strengthen your relationship and provide essential mental stimulation.
We encourage the whole family to get involved and children are welcome at our sessions.
Regardless of your dog's age, breed or training experience, whether you are looking for groups or one to one support, we are pretty sure we have an activity for you.
What We Offer
We offer a range of group activities and courses throughout the year and update our programme with new activities regularly.
If you're not sure if our sessions are right for you, then pop along to have a look for yourself.
Our sessions are all family friendly and not just for puppies...We encourage dogs of all ages and breeds to come along to our session and firmly believe that you can teach an old dog new tricks!
We've Won Some Rather Lovely Awards
We've just been given an award by Lux Magazine for being the Best Dog Training Provider 2018- North East England and we were also luck enough to win the SME News North East Enterprise Award 2017 for Best in Obedience and Agility Training!
Quality Services You Can Trust
Having studied both Canine Behaviour and Advanced Level Biology, I still continue to study and undertake training to ensure my knowledge and expertise is as up to date as possible.
In 2018 I completed my Scent Instructor training with the UK College of Scent Dogs and I am a recognised Scentwork UK trainer.
I am a full member of the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers (IMDT) and therefore work within their Code of Ethics, having successfully passed a voluntary rigorous two day assessment of my practical dog and people training skills. Previously, I was lucky enough to be mentored by Steve Mann the world renowned dog trainer, TV regular and Chairman (and founder) of the IMDT.
I am also a member of the Pet Professional Guild British Isles having passed their strict selection process.
I am fully insured and DBS checked and only use positive, force free and reward-based training methods that are scientifically proven to work.
- The use of force free, modern and science based methods that are proven to work.
- Training that is fun and rewarding for you and your puppy or dog, we like to inject the "fun factor" into our activities.
- A personal approach as we keep our groups small so you get individual time with us.
- Activities which are tailored so that they are suitable for all pups and dogs regardless of age, experience, breed or size.
- Step by step guidance, so you can continue to train at home.
- A range of additional fun training and enrichment activities such as agility, nosework and trick training to provide your dog with additional mental stimulation and enjoyment.
- A high quality service at a competitive price.
- Sessions that are family friendly and where children are encouraged and supported to participate.
- Blue Dog Canine Services
- About us
- What's on at Blue Dog?
- Shop now
- Current offers
- Meet our "Blue Dogs" Missy and Bo
- Puppy Training and Support
- Older Puppy and Dog Training Classes
- Fun Dog Agility
- Scentwork For Pet Dogs
- Recall, lead pulling, safety and jumping up
- Play, Enrichment and Mental Stimulation
- Breed Specific Activities
- Children and Families
- One to One Training
- Behaviour issues
- Small Group Training
- Parties and Events
- Important Group Booking Information
- Our Locations
- Our Prices And How To Pay
- Contact Us